LF AI Main firstname.lastname@example.org
LF Artificial Intelligence Foundation (LF AI) is an umbrella foundation of the Linux Foundation that supports open source innovation in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning. LF AI was created to support open source AI, ML, and DL, and to create a sustainable open source AI ecosystem that makes it easy to create AI products and services using open source technologies. We foster collaboration under a neutral environment with an open governance in support of the harmonization and acceleration of open source technical projects.
- If you are interested in Membership, please visit: https://lfai.foundation/about/join/
To learn more about LF AI projects, please visit: https://lfai.foundation/projects/
For general information about LF AI, please visit: https://lfai.foundation/
Main@lists.lfai.foundation is a public mailing list. Joining the main group won’t subscribe you to any of the project’s mailing lists. If you would like to subscribe to an LF AI mailing list (such as the announce list), please click on “Subgroups” to the left, and self-select the lists you are interested in.
Please note that unsubscribing from email@example.com will remove you from all LF AI mailing lists.
- 1,476 Members
- 15 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.