Re: Acumos TSC Governance - Upcoming Elections

JESSICA KIM (JESSICA)

Acumos TSC Members,

May we clarify or firm up the “Big” assumptions & dependencies, election methods and processes and weekly-based achievable targets within remaining timeline to complete an electronic voting step??

I am proposing a weekly meet but needs to find an agreeable time slot ASAP.

Best Regards

Jessica Kim

2019 Acumos TSC Election Coordinator

USA(M): 1-732-8959907